Metropolis Street Racer
Make In-Game Menu Disappear
With the game paused press X and Y buttons at the same time, then the menu will disappear. You'll be able to navigate but just will not see it. Unpause the game to undo the code.
Contributed By: Cold NRG.
Lose 0 Kudos When Discarding a Car
1) Go to the ''Your Garage'' option.
2) Pick the car that you want to get rid of and then choose the ''Discard Car'' option. DO NOT choose yes.
3) Remember or write down the number of kudos that it says that you will lose for discarding the car and then choose ''No''.
4) Go back to the main menu and choose the ''Street Racing'' option.
5) Pick any chapter and any type of race ( Challenge, Hot Lap, Timed Run, etc.).
6) Choose the ''Change Car'' option, and pick the car that you want to get rid of.
7) Start the race, and when you are in the race, press START on your controller and choose ''Quit Race''
8) After quitting the race, you will be shown that you have lost 50 kudos for abandoning the race.
9) Head back to the main menu and choose the ''Your Garage'' option.
10) Pick the car that you want to get rid of and choose the ''Discard Car'' option. Again, DO NOT choose yes.
11) You will notice that the kudos for discarding the car has changed by a certain amount of kudos.
12) Choose ''No'' and keep repeating steps 4-8. Once you have reduced the amount of kudos that you will lose for discarding the car to the amount that you wish, discard the car.
13) After discarding the car, there will be a empty slot in the garage, ready for a new car!!!
Contributed By: FunkyQb.
Starting a Race with Bonus Kudos
At the end of a race, jam on the emergency brake and force the car's back end to swing around just before crossing the Finish Line and continue doing this as the Finish Line is being crossed. At the start of the following race, the ''K'' (Kudos) symbol will appear faintly, granting the player a few bonus Kudos to begin the race. This could be especially useful for those events which have a minimum Kudos level for passing.
Contributed By: Wolf Feather.
Unlock Chapter cars.
You need to complete the following chapters to unlock the following cars:
Unlockable How to Unlock Alfa Romeo 156 Complete Chapter 9 Alfa Romeo GTV Complete Chapter 11 Alfa Romeo Spider Complete Chapter 3 Audi S3 Complete Chapter 10 Audi TT Coupe Complete Chapter 12 Fiat Coupe Complete Chapter 14 Mazda RX7 Complete Chapter 23 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Complete Chapter 8 Mitsubishi 3000 GT/GTO Complete Chapter 18 Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe/Spyder Complete Chapter 16 Mitsubishi FTO Complete Chapter 15 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Complete Chapter 24 Nissan Fairlady Z Coupe/Convertable/300ZX Complete Chapter 20 Nissan Skyline GTR Complete Chapter 25 Nissan Sylvia/Sylvia Varietta Complete Chapter 21 Opel Astra Complete Chapter 1 Opel Speedster/Vauxhall VX220 Complete Chapter 17 Peugeot 206 Complete Chapter 4 Peugeot 306 Complete Chapter 7 Peugeot 406 Coupe Complete Chapter 5 Ranault Clio 24V Complete Chapter 22 Renault Megane Complete Chapter 2 Toyota Celica'99 Complete Chapter 13 Toyota MR2 Complete Chapter 6 Toyota Supra Complete Chapter 19
Contributed By: bigd123.
Quit Any Race Without Losing Kudo Points
To quit during a race or just after without losing Kudos, perform a "soft reset" by pressing A, B, X, Y, and Start at the same time. Instead of being taken back to the post-race score report you'll instead be taken to the title screen. You will not be docked points nor will the game save.
Contributed By: Cold NRG.
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheat codes for this game using our Cheat Submission Form.
Have We Been Fooled?
If you see a non-working or fake code in the list above, let us know by using our Problem Submission Form.