Review by Vhendal

"God I Love This Game!!"

God I love this game!! This game is awesome!! I've played it for at least a year now, and I'm still not getting bored with it!! I mean this game rocks!! The graphics are superb, the characters are done very well, and the gameplay is just too cool. For a game of this magnitude, I'm suprised it didn't make more money than it did. I haven't played the second one yet, but I heard it was awesome. Anyways, I just want to say that this game will be in my possession forever, even when I'm poor and need money really badly I'm still not selling this thing.

However, there are some things in this game I would have preferred to be left out. First off, Ayame ang Galuda. It's not that I don't like little Chinese girls and Native Americans, it's that she's just too bouncy and he's too offeset for a fighting game. Secondly, the bosses. They were entirely too easy, even at the hardest difficulty setting. I'm not saying they should have been super super hard, but they could have used a little tweaking. Third, the soundtrack. It was pretty awful in my opinion, and so did the sound FX. I don't know how to express what I found wrong with it, but I just couldn't stand it.

Anyways, with all the bad and good things in this game, it pretty much evens out. Wangtang and Gunrock are my absolute favorite characters, and Galuda and Ayame are my least favorite. (Really Capcom, why Galuda?) It's really fun with a second person, and can get even funner when you hold a tournament. (Ifd you don't know what I mean, try it out. It's harder and funner than you think) All in all, Power Stone is the best 3-D fighting game I have ever seen in my life. ^_^

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/11/00, Updated 10/11/00