Review by DreThug

"The Most Unique Fighting Game for Dreamcast"

Before I decided on what games to get when I bought the system I did a lot of research. I heard of two fighting games that looked pretty cool. Soul Calibur and Power Stone. I bought none when I bought the system. On my birthday I got Soul Calibur, and for Christmas I got Power Stone.

Gameplay - 10/10 - How can you get bored of this game? If you want to unlock all the secrets you are up for a challenge. If you have a brother or a friend who comes over a lot, this game is great. You can pick up any weapon you want and use it on your opponent. There are guns, chairs, tables, and anything else you can think of.

Graphics - 10/10 - I really love the graphics in this game. The characters look very nice. The arenas look great. Each character has their own level meaning there are over 10 different levels to choose from. Everything is in 3D and looks very professional.

Sound - 8/10 - The sound is decent but nothing to brag about. I believe there is different backround music for each level. Most of the characters talk in a different language so you can't understand them.

Replay Value - 10/10 - How can you get bored of this game? Once you unlock all the secrets then you are probably done with playing by yourself. But this game comes with a two player mode which you will never get bored of. If you have a brother then this game is great to get.

Overall - 10/10 - If you didn't like Soul Calibur or liked Soul Calibur and want another fighting game, I higly suggest you get this game. This game packs a lot of action. You will never get bored of it. If you don't like fighting games, I still think you should give this game a rent and see if you like it. If you are into fighting games, I highly suggest you go to the store right now and purchase this game. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 01/17/00, Updated 01/17/00