Review by Zonictrue2u

"Sonic Adventure 2"

Sonic Adventure 2 is Sonic Team's game for Sonic the Hedgehog's tenth anniversary. I first got this game on the Sega Dreamcast on June 23'rd, 2001. I felt that the game was perfect , I and my friends and family have no problems with this games, but does it still hold up today a decade later. Well, lets find out.

Plot: (10/10)
The story begins with Dr.Robotnik or now as he is called Dr.Eggman breaking into Prison Island. Prison Island is G.U.N's secret military facility. The doctor is looking for Project Shadow, a creation made by Robotink's grandfather Professor Gerald Robotnik. Eggman wants to find this creation because of course he wnats to conquer the world. Dr.Robotnik unlocks the creation and it's name is Shadow the Hedgehog known as the Ultimate Life Form. Shadow, then procedes to show is true power by destroying a G.U.N troop. Show then informs Dr.Eggman about the Ultimate Weapon called the Eclipse Cannon on the Space Colony Ark, But the only way to access this power is to collect the seven Chaos Emeralds. Shadows steals a Chao's Emerald and ends up framing Sonic. Sonic gets arrested but ends up escaping from the military and then after beating a G.U.N troop he encounters Shadow. Later on the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles figure out their plan to conquer the world.Then the hunt for the Chaos Emeralds is on. I would explain the story in greater detail, but I don't want spoil it, so play the game for yourself, and enjoy the games story.

Gameplay: (10/10)
The gameplay has been signifigantly upgraded since Sonic Adventure you find something you will like weather it be Speed Platforming, Third Person Shooter, Treasure Hunting, and we also have the Chao Garden that has be vastly improven. This is the also the second Sonic game to have DLC that you can find on OnlineConsoles. Sonic Adventure 2 also has the best multiplayer in a Sonic game ever. This Sonic game also has high replay value. With 180 emblems to collect, Characters to unlock, stages to unlock, and playing multiplayer with friends, turely this is the best Sonic has ever been to date.

Graphics: (10/10)
The Graphics in this game are beautiful, the graphics actually stand up to the graphics we have today on the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360.
The Graphics are the best the Sega Dreamcast has to offer.

Soundtrack: (10/10)
The soundtrack is full of variety, and it is just heaven to the ear. I find that Live and Learn to be the best video game theme song.

Overall: (10/10)
This is the best Sonic game of all time! The game has a great story, great gameplay, graphics, and a amazing soundtrack, and is overall really fun to play. My family, friends, and I have spent countless of hours of fun playing this game.
This is my favorite game of all time, on my favorite console of all time, and I am certainly not afraid to give it this score.
My name is Zonictrue2u have a good night everybody and take care.

(10/10)

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/22/11

Game Release: Sonic Adventure 2 (US, 06/18/01)