Question from Pokejedservo

Why won't my files actually save in Phantasy Star 2 and Shining Force?

I have tried to save my progress in both of these games but when that has happened the saved files are never actually there. How does one actually save a file in these games on the Sega Smash Pack?

AJBSONIC answered:

For Phantasy Star II and Shining Force, in order to properly save you must save within the game itself as well as on the SmashPack menu (ABXY+Start in-game). Probably the reason why you're not seeing the save files is because by not saving though the SmashPack menu you're really not saving anything at all. Hope this is the answer you're looking for =)
1 0

Answers

tanblan2 answered:

I don't know, I always had the exact same problem. I've trued lots of things to get the games to save, but nothing works. The only advice I can give is to try to get a copy of Sega Smash Pack for PC. You can probably find a copy of it at your local Target for about ten dollars.
0 0