Review by segafreak

"This is all good!!"

First off, I would like to say that this game kicks some major butt!! Play with your favorite team all the way to the SUPER BOWL!! It is way better than the first and has a lot more replay-value.

The graphics in this game just blew my mind when I turned on my 'cast and started playing. You can see the muscle outlines, the big and huge Chad Bratzke to the small and tiny Doug Flutie. The faces in this game are also drop dead gorgeous (speaking on graphic terms :-). The graphics in this game are just plain awesome!!

The music and stuff at the start of the game is real good and gets you going, but once you get deep down into the commentary it starts getting weird. One game I was playing and I injured this one dude and the commentary person said ''Canty took a big fall there, we will get a indepth report later'', but then he said that after every play for the rest of the game!!! Weird!!

Gameplay/Controls: 10/10

The passing system in this game is just like its younger brothers, BUT IT EVEN GOT BETTER!!! I just love this passing system so much. It is the best on any game ever. The kicking system on this game is also very good, unlike some games where you have to hold the analog stick right where you want it and put power on the ball at the exact same time. The running system is pretty much the same as other games but I really like the spin, hurdle, stiff arm, and dive. Those really help out a lot. The gameplay is fun also, by letting us chose to start our own franchise which can be REALLY fun!! Also the season mode and just the other modes too help make this game good.

Replay Value: 10/10

You will want to play this game over and over again. BUT that isn't all!! You can play over the net!!! That will make this games replay value score off the wall!! (Until NFL2K2 comes out) Once again the net play in this game will keep bringing you back and back again and again. SO GO BUY IT!

Overall: I have just got to give this game a big fat 10!! This game is the best sports game out on any system!!!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/03/00, Updated 12/03/00