How do I solve "Hints Hunter" Puzzle 4-8 Transporter?

1. I am stuck to the max! Any help or hints to help me solve this particular puzzle from DSiware "HINTS HUNTER" puzzle 4-8 will be appreciated!

User Info: Tami96819

Tami96819 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I have solved this puzzle and I can help you. FIrst you need to move the picture of the conveyer belt and place it on top of the platform. Then you need to move the picture of the gear and put it at the bottom of the object in the top left corner. Next you take the pic of the rope and place it on top of the gear. Next you want to take the pic of the claw and place it at the bottom of the rope. Finally place the pic of the ramp and place it below the conveyer belt at the bottom right side. This will cause the claw to grab the case and place it on the belt, it will then bounce off of the ramp and onto the other claw and the key will come out of the smashed case.

User Info: bubbysmom415

bubbysmom415 - 6 years ago 0 0