How do I unlock Level 3 Stage 6?

1. In DeDeDe Resort, I get a message that says "You must press a button found in a specific stage." I don't know what this means. What button? Where? Thanks!

User Info: RyanDSExpert

RyanDSExpert - 5 years ago
    Can you give me any tips on how to beat the Wooden Eel?

User Info: RyanDSExpert

RyanDSExpert - 5 years ago

1. It's at the end of Level 3, Stage 5. At one point in the stage, you have to choose between two doors, one on an upper path and one on a lower path. Take the lower path and continue to the end (you should fight a large wooden eel on this path) to find the switch.

User Info: masteramr

masteramr - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You just need to break all the boxes along both sides of the eel. Flick a Kirby into a box to damage it (some boxes need only one hit to destroy them, but others need two). Don't just fling Kirbys as fast as possible, though; if they hit the eel's spine, the Kirby gets hurt. The eel moves slowly enough that you can easily aim your attacks. The only other tip I have is to watch your air supply.

User Info: masteramr

masteramr - 5 years ago 0 0