Question from RyanDSExpert

How do I unlock Level 3 Stage 6?

In DeDeDe Resort, I get a message that says "You must press a button found in a specific stage." I don't know what this means. What button? Where? Thanks!

RyanDSExpert provided additional details:

Can you give me any tips on how to beat the Wooden Eel?

masteramr answered:

It's at the end of Level 3, Stage 5. At one point in the stage, you have to choose between two doors, one on an upper path and one on a lower path. Take the lower path and continue to the end (you should fight a large wooden eel on this path) to find the switch.
2 0

Answers

masteramr answered:

You just need to break all the boxes along both sides of the eel. Flick a Kirby into a box to damage it (some boxes need only one hit to destroy them, but others need two). Don't just fling Kirbys as fast as possible, though; if they hit the eel's spine, the Kirby gets hurt. The eel moves slowly enough that you can easily aim your attacks. The only other tip I have is to watch your air supply.
0 0