How do you get Meklords/Machine Emporers in the game?

1. The question is my question no more.

User Info: LDMASTER14

LDMASTER14 - 5 years ago
    Hi! I already unlock all World Championship Edition 1-10 packs but i still don't unlock World Championship Edition 11 packs. I need someone please figure out this problem for me. Thanks in advance.

User Info: thomashernadez

thomashernadez - 5 years ago

1. The Meklords are in the World Championship 11 pack. which is gotten by unlocking the World Championship 1 through 10 packs. It is pretty much the final pack most people will unlock.

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Unlock more packs and eventually, you'll end up getting the Machine Emperors/Meklords. There is much less chance of getting one from an random pickup.

User Info: viperver1

viperver1 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. World Championship Packs I honestly don't know which one but to unlock the WC packs you have to unlock opponents for WC and WC Tag Mode (Usually have to them 3 times each)

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace - 5 years ago 1 1
  3. guys the game didn's come out yet if your talking about the U.S.A one

User Info: adrian459

adrian459 - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. I agree with the others, P.S. The game is not region locked it does not have to be american to be played as in the usa

User Info: thanedark

thanedark - 5 years ago 0 3
  5. Action replay codes is my way

User Info: Tennese2

Tennese2 - 5 years ago 0 5
  6. If you're needing it to beat Ghost in Chapter 6, I think it really means "Let Ghost summon a Meklord Emporer and then beat him."

I just used Amazoness Chain Master to take his and beat him with it anyway, for good measure. XD

But hmm....maybe you have to unlock the regular packs too?

User Info: Matsuni_Aquas

Matsuni_Aquas - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. You have to unlock World Championship Pack 11

User Info: NekoDin

NekoDin - 5 years ago 1 0
  8. You need to unlock 9 cpu tag turbo duelists to unlock world championship 11

User Info: Q_and_A

Q_and_A - 5 years ago 0 1