Question from melinda38483

Does this game really lets you get the 3 gods cards of Egypt through regular game play? if so please tell me how.

I saw on the password list on gamefaqs there are passwords for slifer the sky dragon, winged dragon of Ra and Obilisk the tormenter. can they really be obtained through regular gameplay? Because on the 2010 password list on gamefaq didn't say that! If they can be obtained like I ask please tell me how

Answers

viperver1 answered:

They are only gotten via wi-fi download and you must have the card in order to obtain another by the password they mentioned. Unless of course if action replay is used to get all the cards or remove the restriction then it shouldn't be a problem.
0 0

steriaca answered:

I beleve that, since there are only TWO legal Egyption God Cards made (so far), that there are only TWO of them avalable. Thay might only be avalable via download, cheet device, and/or All Cards Pack. Both have been released as real cards from the 'January' ishues of Shoen Jump (USA). It is asumed that by this cristmass, you can buy the 'January 2012' ishue to get Syther The Exis...err...Sky Dragon.

Thay are...
1) Obolask The Tormentor (sp?).
2) The Winged Dragon of Ra.
0 1

RoddyAnumber1 answered:

Well I don't know about regular gameplay, but if you have action replay then the code for 3x all cards is at neoseeker.com That gets you the 3 egyptian god cards (even ra's and obelisks alt. Art), the nordic gods, meklord emperors, etc.
0 0

RoddyAnumber1 answered:

You can trade cards with this kid named helio in the card shop in the city. The only thing is that you're going to have to trade alot of times to get the god cards. But you can get the gods though.
1 0

robertmah96 answered:

Action replay or wifi purchase
0 0