Best strategy for knights?

1. Anyone know a good and easy way to defeat the knights (swordsman enemies dressed in blue)? The only way I can seem to defeat them is by luck and it drains me of my health!

User Info: xboxboy9394

xboxboy9394 - 5 years ago

1. Bombs work on them, provided you can get them in the blast. If you're good with timing, just as the darknut is in range to attack you, swing your sword. Worst case is just pushing it back, but if it was trying to swing st you, you'll get a free hit, knock him out of range, and you'll still have he chance to get behind for more hits. Not too hard to time once you learn it. Saved me in Hero Trial 3-3.

User Info: hobbes1111

hobbes1111 - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. you can either A. use bombs or B. put one link behind the knight and switch between the 2

User Info: J14blitz

J14blitz - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. Use Chain Chomp! Beware The Mad Dog!

User Info: XD00999

XD00999 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Bombs: Use them if available.

Sword: Hit him when he's coming toward you; if he swings, you get a hit. If not, you knock him back giving you an extra chance.

Magnetic Glove: Attract it toward you and use the same strategy as the sword. This just makes the sword strategy more manipulable.

User Info: the64dude

the64dude - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. Bombs work, but they're usually tricky to use (I would still recommend trying when facing packs of these guys, though). In general, this version of the Darknut was clearly designed to require teamwork to beat. If you're playing multiplayer, one person can be a decoy while the other slashes from behind.

There is also a strategy I devised that can work if you're playing alone. Ideally, you want to face one knight at a time for best results. Separate your Links by a moderate distance and let the Darknut come at you. Just as it is about to swing its sword, switch to the other Link and ambush it from behind. This works because a Link on standby is both invincible and ignored.

User Info: ADM6984

ADM6984 - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. If you have the jumping cape, you can jump over the knight and hit him from behind.

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot - 5 years ago 0 0