Question from HoleeMolee

Where can I find Kunoichi?

I missed my chance in recruiting kunoichi with at shingen's place, I want to know if I can still find her roaming around.

waterstomp1 answered:

Yes you can, when you're on the overview screen you'll see a little person icon which indicates a warrior, certain warriors are "special" and will be able to rank up, Kunoichi is one of them, and wherever she or another warrior like her appears, the little person will be coloured gold
3 0

Answers

Zelxios_Djin answered:

Agreed and to recruit her you have to defeat her pokemon using Yoshihiro's pokemon
1 0

stormhailer72 answered:

Kunoichi and other warlords have a gold person symbol where you would normally see a silver (warrior) person symbol you just have to search kingdoms and wait a few months if needed for her to appear,( she may also appear in enemy kingdoms, which then they might recruit her and then you will lose her until you beat them.
0 0

How can I find Lapras? Answered ShadowElf711
where do I find Yoshiaki? Answered Nexas14
How can i find these pokemon ? Answered Lunarace
Where can I find Spiritomb? Answered sagamacaro
Where can I find Zorua? Answered baraatje123