Question from Shadow_Charzard

How, exactly, do you evolve Pokemon?

I've had a couple evolve, but I'm not sure how I did this. Do they evolve at specific strength levels, or does the link between Poke and warrior have to be at a certain percentage?

LinksDiety answered:

It varies per Pokemon, with some needing a certain link level, others needing to raise a specific stat high enough. Some of them you use an evolution stone just like the main franchise, and others you have to bring them to a certain link level as well as defeat a warlord with them in battle.
Full list: http//serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml
1 0

Answers

Zenaty answered:

Im not sure but i think its the link between pokemon and warrior. Cuz i had a guy with his sewaddle. I had him go into the ponigiri shop to increase sewaddles energy and sewaddle evolved into swadloon. And the other time i was in battle and after i was done one of my warriors had a charmander and charmander evolved after the battle finished.
0 0