How do I play as the hero again after beating the game?!

1. I recently won the game and now I want to know how I can play as the hero again because I had a good team and I liked it. HELP PLEASE!!

User Info: dannattman

dannattman - 4 years ago

1. In the very last episode you can play as the main character again and be able to KEEP Arceus this time around and it will also be one of your perfect link pokemon since your character evolves once more.

User Info: animeobsession

animeobsession - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well, after the game is over, he becomes just anotehr warlord. He pops up in his home territory like he did when you first started the game. So search around there and just pick him up again. Your sync levels will be dropped but your pokemon stay with you. My hero still had the glaceon that his eevee evolved into

User Info: Kalmaro

Kalmaro (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I heard that you had to complete every episode and then you could play as him. I have completed about 5 out of 32 so I still have a loooong way to go.

User Info: destroyer046

destroyer046 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Complete EVERY other post game story (not including the dlc ones) to access the last story with the hero. (last story is called 'The Two Heroes of Ransei')

User Info: TrinityGuardian

TrinityGuardian - 4 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Beating the game? Answered
Hero LV ? Answered
Hero? Answered
So i have a question about the Hero's episode? Answered
After beating Nobunaga? Answered