Question from dannattman

How do I play as the hero again after beating the game?!

I recently won the game and now I want to know how I can play as the hero again because I had a good team and I liked it. HELP PLEASE!!

animeobsession answered:

In the very last episode you can play as the main character again and be able to KEEP Arceus this time around and it will also be one of your perfect link pokemon since your character evolves once more.
2 0

Answers

Kalmaro answered:

Well, after the game is over, he becomes just anotehr warlord. He pops up in his home territory like he did when you first started the game. So search around there and just pick him up again. Your sync levels will be dropped but your pokemon stay with you. My hero still had the glaceon that his eevee evolved into
0 0

destroyer046 answered:

I heard that you had to complete every episode and then you could play as him. I have completed about 5 out of 32 so I still have a loooong way to go.
0 0

TrinityGuardian answered:

Complete EVERY other post game story (not including the dlc ones) to access the last story with the hero. (last story is called 'The Two Heroes of Ransei')
0 0

Beating the game? Answered foxalive1
Hero LV ? Answered foxalive1
Hero? Answered bloody250
So i have a question about the Hero's episode? Answered spoon98
After beating Nobunaga? Answered 2kman