Question from the_potato2251

Detailed Explanation of how to get Registeel please?

I for the love of God cannot manage to get Registeel,
Can anyone give a very detailed explanation of how?

milalyr answered:

I've seen a lot of differing explanations, but I did this just now, and can tell you what I had.

First, of course, this happens in the post-game.

--Have Ieyasu at Rank 2 (you rank up when Ieyasu and Aggron have a 70% link)
--Have the facilities at Valora be a high rank (Mine are all maxed, but I don't know if that's required).
--Have at least 15 of your Warlords (golden borders and backgrounds) obtain their Perfect Link Pokemon.
--Leave Ieyasu and Tadakatsu in Valora (not sure about Ina, but I had her there too), and then advance a month.

An event will happen where Ieyasu, Tadakatsu, and a random mook will discover the Unifier Crystal in one of Valora's treasure rooms.
Equip that on Ieyasu, and advance a month again. Now the Shrine of Resolve will appear in Valora. Send Ieyasu in there and link with that Registeel!

To clear up some things I didn't have...
--Tadakatsu and Ina do not need to be Rank 2 (mine are not).
--You do not have to have cleared Ieyasu's episode "A Burden of Peace" first (I happen to be in it right now, though, so I can't be sure if it only happens in this episode or if you can do it in any other episode).

Unfortunately I can't shed more light on the "15 Warlords with Perfect Link" requirement, because I had so many with me that fit the requirement... Otherwise I'd be able to clarify if they count by merely possessing the Perfect Link at one point in time (i.e. Ginchiyo rank 1 with Luxray; the Luxray can't 100% yet but it was a Luxio at one point which could), or if they need them as their active Pokemon at the time.

Anyway, there could possibly be less requirements than what I managed, but hopefully this helps.
0 0

Answers

Bokey407 answered:

You must have the Metal coat equipped to onix and win a battle with him in the battle.
I believe that is all you need to do but serebii will answer most of your questions.
www.serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml
0 0

How do you get Registeel? Answered webb2
I am not getting Registeel!? Answered zmag1009
Can someone tell me how to get Registeel? Answered webb2
Why can't get registeel?????? Answered Pokeconquest11
Registeel just not showing up - help? Answered Sticker_Star