Question from avatoa

How does the Develop function work?

Hi, sorry to bother you guys, but I was wondering something. What does the Develop option under the Delegate Menu do? And does it take effect when only Warlord s are the ones doing the delegating? Because I tried it for a couple of months and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?

the_potato2251 answered:

It is working, it is just a slow process.
If you watch you're money when you advance to the next month, it will change (either up or down) when it passes by a kingdom of yours set to develop. If it's fully developed, you usually gain 2,000-5,000 gold, if it isn't developed, you usually loose 500 gold and it slightly increases the level up bar on an establishment.
2 0

Answers

mike100673 answered:

Nothing wrong just let it go for like a year if nothing happends thean i dont know whats wrong but im at the storsies and it is long
0 1

aipom57 answered:

When you delegate warlords to develop, it strengthens the energy og the pokemon in that city and gets you more gold.
0 0

YangZhifa answered:

The Develop option is for develop your kingdom.

If has a ponigiri shop, the energy of your pokemon will rise
If has a gold mine, the money will rise
In the post-game, your money will fall because the warriors (and warlords) will use your money to upgrade the wild places and shops.

Ps: In the post-game, I have not notice about rising the pokemon's energy while using this option
0 0

How does developing work? Answered Schuld
?How do passwords work? Answered PokeZeldaFF_Inc
How do 'trade evolutions' work? Answered gurvmlk
Evolution problem? Answered Trinityninja
How do I Recruit Mitsunari/Masanori/Kiyomasa? Answered njablaze