Question from private_koopa

Help with Keiji's Quest?

What would be the best way to go around Keiji's quest? I have my main team of six, which goes around beating everything up, but the backups I leave in the cities I've beaten are too easily conquered. Also, is it better just to rest on your laurels and catch the Pokemon in the cities you've already captured, or to go out and try to defeat the whole of Ransei?

From: Emoxes 2 years ago

There are 3 options:

A.) Try to make a backup squad that invades other nation, or put them in a nation that is easily defendable (such as Avia) to power up their level so you don't have to worry about an invasion.

B.) Get about 5 areas, get 6 warriors in each area, and get all of them 3/4 pokemon.

C.) Go to other stories that are easier, get warriors more pokemon in those stories, and then recruit them in this story. The pokemon will transfer over, so you will have a higher count of pokemon per warrior, making you need to conquer less nations to achieve your goal. And of course conquering those 1 nation armies will really help you recruit more warriors/warlords.