Question from superervin

Where can I find tornadus,landorus?

Did someone know where i can find tornadus,landorus,(i forget the last one) and how to change their form?

adamight answered:

To capture them you need the Dream Radar (An Application for the 3DS) which allows you to use the 3DS Camara to search for Pokemon in the Real World. All 3 Members of the Trio can be obtained in this manner and their form Item the Dream Mirror is also obtained once they are captured.
4 2

GalladetheGreat answered:

You can't find them ingame.
1 2

RadioRebel answered:

Just to clarify adamight's answer, the Reflecting Mirror is obtained by taking a Therian Forme Landorus captured in the Dream Radar to the Abundant Shrine. However, as I understand it, it won't work if the Landorus is in Incarnate Forme (even if it was caught in the Dream Radar), and since Landorus can't be traded in Therian Forme, it is impossible to obtain the Reflecting Mirror without the Dream Radar.
2 1

GalladetheGreat answered:

You need Dream Radar, to be more specific.
1 1

LegendOfUnova answered:

Buy a 3DS,find the application Dream Radar.Get it and use it and find landorus in therian form,(the form which the cloud's not part of its body)It should allow you to recieve the form changing Reflecting Mirror.Then take any of them to the abundant shrine.The others can be obtained only through the Dream Radar. It won't give you the Mirror if Landorus is in Incarate form(original form,)even if its caught by the application.Also...They can't be traded in Therian form.
0 1

GalladetheGreat answered:

Do these answers answer your question?
0 1

ChaosMew161 answered:

Dream Radar.

After catching all 3, take Landorus (the tiger) to the Abundant Shrine, and you get the Reflecting Mirror. You can change between the Therian (the formes that Dream Radar's genies are in) and Incarnate (their BW1 forme) formes using this item.
1 0

What happens if the Therian Tornadus is traded to Black? Answered Earth_Echidna
Where can I find TM 31? Answered Verna230
Where do i find all the hm's ? Answered tidasf10
Where can I find magmortar? Answered tessann21
Where can I find a firestone? Open Schwettmann