Question from kyoto500

Can anyone help me with the Plasma Ship Password-Part?

I will upload my save to you and then you can do that part for me. I've entered all known passwords and nothing works.

mnkysprn answered:

Talk to the Plasma Grunts after you beat and they will give you hints to what the code is.
2 0

Answers

thunder_gods answered:

That is a question you should ask the board for
1 4

grandflare answered:

Umm, these are the five possible passwords ( they are randomly generated ) :

レシラム

ゼクロム

9909

7707

2202

~breaktube from youtube
~team gun-leo on facebook
0 6

MrLeitexxx answered:

1101, 2202, 3303.....9909, or Kyurem/reshiram/zekrom (in japanese)
2 2

evillocke answered:

Enter it like this. ZEKUROMU, KYUREMU, RESHIRAMU
0 3

MasterDarken answered:

@MrLeitexxx I agree with his answers as my password was 2202. But it was quite simple once they gave you the 4 numbers, it was easy to figure out the possible combinations it could be.
0 1

pokemaster57717 answered:

The combo is different for every playthrough.
0 0

hypershadicful answered:

OK OK people its RESHIRAM,KYUREM,OR ZEKROM one of the guys you beat tells u the the first letter if its

R its RESHIRAM

K its KYUREM

Z its ZEKROM
0 0

MSCHAO23 answered:

Try 1101, 2202, 3303, or 9909. Or you can also try ZEKUROMU, RESHIRAMU, or KYUREMU.
0 0

Progeusz answered:

Just talk to Rockets you beat, they will tell it's either Reshiram or Zekrom.
0 1

SuperMorshu answered:

Depending on which version you have, the password anwsers are random. If you battle the Team Plasma grunts on that same location, they might be able to tell you a hint, or two.

In Pokemon Black 2 the password will be a random member of the Tao Trio. (Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem)

In White 2, it will be four numbers. however, it's vital AND crucial that you should fight the grunts in order to get the hints for the four number password. If you got the hints, try to figure it out by trying combinations. The anwser should work if you follow these instructions.
0 0

tkman2555 answered:

Its 9990 on mine for some reason different from all others
0 0

tkman2555 answered:

But i have white2 so depending on which version you have it may be different im the guy that said 9990
0 0