Im looking for pokemon to finish seeing everyone in Unova?

1. Could anyone help me by telling me where I could see a tepig, Emboar, Skitty, and Rufflet? they are the only pokemon I need to see now, maybe I've missed a few trainer battles along the way, thank you.

User Info: 5nuckle

5nuckle - 4 years ago

1. Emboar- Memory Link MIGHT work. If you have a Black or White game where one of your rivals picked Tepig that would help you. If not, then I suggest trading.

Skitty- NOT found in Castelia City Garden, that is White 2. You can get one in the Dream World Forrest area. Or trade for one.

Rufflet- Breed and/or trade. Trade if you know someone that has one or will trade on the GTS Negotiations. Or use the GTS to trade over a Braviary and breed it with Ditto.

User Info: Groudon_King

Groudon_King - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Trade boards.

Ask in the pawn shops for dex filler request.

User Info: mnkysprn

mnkysprn (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Emboar-most likely you'll need to trade or use Memory Link.
    Skitty-Castelia City Garden (entrance near where you found Team Plasma in the sewers).
    Rufflet-cannot be found in Pokemon Black 2. Have to trade (No trainers use Rufflet)

So basically, other than Skitty you'll need to trade.

User Info: KeyOfIdeals

KeyOfIdeals - 4 years ago 0 2
  3. i have a tepig, and emboar if u want the but Ineed some pokemon

User Info: pokefan597

pokefan597 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Sadly, unless you CHOSE Tepig in the beginning, you won't see Tepig OR Emboar. Again, Skitty you can SEE or CATCH. In W2, Skitty is in Castelia Park, BUt in B2, you gotta trade dude. Sadly, In W2 Braviary appears on Route 5 on thursdays (Where you see a Mandibuzz). You could have breeded w/ Ditto, but you, again, have to trade. Sorry I couldn't help too much.

User Info: Pkmn_quester

Pkmn_quester - 3 years ago 0 0