Is Amanita's Eevee always Male?

1. In Fennel and Amanita's lab in Castelia City, Amanita gives you a Dream World/Hidden Ability Eevee after you beat the game. I read somewhere that it can only be male as to prevent breeding the hidden ability, and I heard elsewhere that they hadn't tried soft resetting but they assumed it should be able to be male. I've reset about 9 times now and got a male every time, and the nature and IVs have changed so I know it's not predetermined like an egg, and besides telling me the gender rate of 12.5% female, do you know if this Eevee is always male because I really want to breed Dream World Eevees.

User Info: Nicktendo____64

Nicktendo____64 - 4 years ago

1. Amanitas eevee is always male
    only way is hidden grotto(and its only via an event)

User Info: dark_hole

dark_hole - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Eevee always has a chance of being a female with a 12.5% chance, so I don't see why this would be any different if so than try the Hidden Grottoes it have a 20% chance (I think) to have an Eevee with it's hidden ability.

User Info: NinjaStorm96

NinjaStorm96 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0