Waking up Regigigas?

1. I'm doing post-game for Black 2 right now and one of the things I want to do is catch the legendaries in the game. As far as I'm aware, there's a Regigigas in Twist Mountain and that I would need the other 3 Regis to wake it up.

However, I am not sure what Regis I am able to use. Would I have to own the Regis that have originated from the B2/W2 games or can I use my Regis from the GBA (Sapphire) games instead? I can't find a solid answer anywhere.

User Info: Rikanov

Rikanov - 4 years ago

1. You have to catch Regirock in the Underground Ruins located within Twist Mountain ( go through Clay's Tunnel in Driftveil *post-game*). After you have caught Regirock you receive the Iron Chamber Key (Black 2), Ice Chamber Key (White 2). You can receive 2/3 Regis in either game. Black 2: Regirock and Registeel. White 2: Regirock and Regice. You would have to receive the alternate key (depending on your game) from the other version game through Unova Link which can be accessed in the game menu before continuing your saved game file.

>> After having all three Regis in your game, take all three Regis to Twist Mountain in the area where you can receive the daily fossil from the fossil guy and go deeper into that area to find the room where the Ice Stone is (Evolution Area for evolving Eevee into Glaceon) and there will be a cave opening in the back of that room where you can see and capture Regigigas but ONLY if you have all three Regis in your party when you press the action button to interact with Regigigas.

User Info: Eternal_Wake

Eternal_Wake - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There doesn't seem to be a straight answer anywhere, however, I think the best assumption is that you need to catch the three that are already in B2/W2 in order to get Regigigas. I bet someone has already tried trading them in from Gen 4 or something, and they're not marked right.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I think you can because i have black 2 and i got regirock and registeel but i transfered my regice from emerald . so i dont know . but you can at least try .

User Info: Chris-Black

Chris-Black - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. In Both the Pokemon games you could get a Regirock easily, but the tricky part is that Registeel is in Pokemon black 2 while Regice is in Pokemon white 2, so it is possible to get these three if you have both versions of the game.

User Info: Ngo0018

Ngo0018 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I heard that someone in the jap version used a migrated registeel to catch regigigas, but im not sure about the us version (some youtube video i cant find) sry.

User Info: KeyOfIdeals

KeyOfIdeals - 4 years ago 0 0