Odd Keystone?

1. I picked up an Odd Keystone from the Antique Store in Join Avenue (who originated from White/2), however, as near as I can tell, there's no use for it in this game. Anyone able to prove me wrong and know where or how I can use it?

I know in Gen IV it's used to get Spiritomb, but I don't believe the tower it's used for is around in this game.

User Info: Krethean

Krethean - 4 years ago

1. Sell to ore maniac

User Info: glitchXII

glitchXII - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No, you get Spiritomb from trading with the owner of the Dropped Item. There's no use for Odd Keystone in this game.

User Info: iwanttoeatsmz

iwanttoeatsmz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You're right, there is no use for the Odd Keystone in this game. You're more than free to sell it, if that's possible.

It's main function was to catch Spiritomb in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. However, you're not able to do so here, so I guess Nintendo/Game Freak put it in for some crappy nostalgia/completionism reasons.

tl;dr version - The Odd Keystone has no use in B/W 2.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0 0