Question from mrdeathforall

How do I transfer Pokemon from Heartgold to Pokemon Black 2?

Can someone provide a step-by-step, or a link to a website to that shows me how.

sumostickfigure answered:

www.serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml

Keep in mind that you can only get there after beating the Elite 4.
2 0

Answers

Taxnogsia answered:

You need to use PokeTransfer to transfer directly to Gen V games from Gen IV games.
0 0

tkman2555 answered:

After you beat the game go to poke transfer lab on route 15 but you can only use poke transfer if you have two ds systems ps.if you dont know where route 15 is go through marvelois bridge through The side from nimbasa city and route 16 hope this answer helps
0 0

xSubscriberx answered:

just have 2 ds systems and go to route 16 AFTER beating the elite 4 and champion which should be iris in black 2 or alder in black 1.
0 0

vhfan3584 answered:

Look I can answer you step-by-step. First you need to have beaten the main storyline. Second go to the Poke Transfer Lab left of Black City. (You'll need 2 DS systems to do this) Thrid Insert Pokemon HeartGold version in one DS and Black Version 2 In the other. Forth Talk to the guy ferthest in the back of the building. Fifth Place you DS's Back to back. Than Follow the rest of the steps on screen. Hope I helped!!
0 0

To4oo4 answered:

Go to the PokeTransfer place and use Poketransfer. You need TWO DS systems (or DSi, 3DS XL, 3DS, DSi XL, anything that can play a DS/DSi/3DS game) . You need to do DS Download Play on the 2nd system when you're ready. Then, a minigame starts. Catch the Pokemon. Watch how Marriland does it on his Poketransfer episode for visual instructions. Oh, and you have to defeat Iris first.
0 0