Question from RoyalShine

1 Million Exp in a day?!

Has anyone seriously ever gotten this? How is this even possible?! Anyone have any tips or strategies?

Mugiloko answered:

Battle high leveled Audinos with a lv 01 Ghost type that knows toxic.
2 0

Answers

selkie1997 answered:

Like Mugiloko said, but use EXP up level 2, lucky egg, and don't fall asleep in the process.
1 0

Taxnogsia answered:

It's not that hard, you just need to beat the E4 with just one Poke a lot of times. Of course everytime you do this you will get less EXP, but I think it's the fastest wat to earn 1.000.000 exp points. Fighting high-level Blisseys is also a good idea because they have the highest exp yield in the game, even higher than Audino. A trainer in Twist Mountain has a level 62 Blissey that gives A LOT of exp.
0 3

Nidoprime answered:

To get exp fast I used to have a high level Pokemon use explosion. So the level 1 Pokemon with Lucky Egg got everything in two turns. Revive and repeat
0 0

Eternal_Wake answered:

As the others have said just have a lvl 1 pokemon hold Lucky Egg and battle lots of Audino on Route 1, Route 17-18. These are the areas with the highest level Audino in the game. Yes Blissey does yield a lot more exp than Audino especially since you only get to battle one in Twist Mountain lvl 62 from a trainer and trainer pokemon yields more exp than wild pokemon so it makes more sense. However, you can only battle that trainer once. There are times where you can go to either the Small and/or Big Arena in Nimbasa City and battle any Doctors that appear there. They always have Chansey with them on lvl 62 (after you have beaten the E4 at least once). Chansey gives out less exp than Blissey but they still yield much more than a wild Audino considering the lvl is 62 and it's a trainer pokemon which is better because you can also gain money from winning and the Doctor will also throw in a prize item which I forget which one it is but it's something along the lines of an HP Up or something like that. All trainers you battle in the Small/ Big Arenas (except the double battle trainers) give you an item corresponding to the trainer types. Football players give out Protein because they excel in strength, Soccer players give out Carbos for speed, etc... Just breed lots of pokemon to gain many lvl 1 pokemon and train them as much as you can with the Lucky Egg and you should be able to achieve the medal within a day if you start from 8 a.m. - 8 a.m. (completely possible, simply take B-12 vitamins for energy, much healthier than drinking caffeine, coffee, espresso, energy drinks *unless it's XS Energy drinks which have no sugars and are high in B-12 vitamins which is what provides you with energy [with 4900% of energy to be exact, for regular XS Energy drinks] and no I'm not making this up, Google XS Energy drinks, they are real and are a miracle for energy drink fanatics who don't wish to die of massive sugar intake. I sell them in my business.) Also I hope that this helped you and answered your question.
0 0

vy2012 answered:

I frequently go the the White Treehollow/Black City and take the challanges. All the trainers are rebattleable and you can get even 2 million exp. per day. More than enough to raise two of your pokemon to Lv. 100 on your team.
1 0

Favorite Legendary Or Common Pokemon? Unanswered Deadcatalyst
Where can I find (colress machine)? Unanswered Andro_150
Will somebody trade me a ditto with 3 IVs? Unanswered Kash45
Rmt for Super Singles Battle Subway!? Unanswered Pritsh