Question from Revfitra

why my Join Avenue all sold out?

It happens just after I catch Virizion that came to me just before arriving at Opelucid City. I've checked my JA before I fight that Virizion, and it has all stocked up. but soon after I catch and go to Opelucid City to heal my pokemon, I see that my JA is all sold out. Why is that? Is there anyone have this same problem??

Revfitra provided additional details:

I have tried using my brother's DS, change the hour, and then again change the day. but it doesn't work at all. . .

Eternal_Wake answered:

Make sure that you DO NOT change the time on your DS setting. The game is smart enough to tell that you changed it and Join Avenue will not restock their items nor have anyone pass through the avenue if you change your time settings. Why would people change change the time settings you ask? Quite simple for various reasons:

1) Daytime/Night time evolutions (people want to keep training and evolving their day time/ night time evolution pokemon without having to wait till the next day or night comes around. [I've done this with training my Riolu to Lucario])

2) People want to buy more evolution stones in White Forest/ Black City without having to wait a full day for them to restock.

3) People want to rush battling the daily trainers such as your rival (post-game), trainers in the Small/Big Arenas in Nimbasa City, etc...

4) Trying to get all the trade pokemon from your in-game girlfriend/boyfriend (Yancy/Curtis). They trade you pokemon with Dream World abilities that can't be caught in the game itself every day, however just like with join avenue it can detect the change in the time settings on the DS and you will have to wait a complete 24 hours if you change the time settings (I know this first from first hand experience because I was impatient and wanted all the pokemon).

The list goes on but the main point here is to just be patient. The game isn't going anywhere without you so just wait a day and you'll get what you want eventually. I hope this helped.
2 0

Answers

A_Bit_Of_Charm answered:

If you change the game time on your DS settings or change you Game to another DS they will not restock.
they will restock once it has been 24 hours on the new time setting or on the new DS.
1 0

FF9ZidaneGal answered:

I have another question. I did change the time on my 3DS DAYS ago to see if I could collect more dream orbs on Dream radar but my shops still have not restocked! I've been scared that my entire game has been messed up because of this because it's been way over 24 hours since the time change. I know this because I can now put a Pokemon back into Dream World when I couldn't before because I messed with the time.

So, does anyone else know why the stores stay permanently sold out over 24 hours? :( I even tried replacing the shops with new owners and they are still sold out.
0 0

powdon answered:

You just have to wait till next day
0 0

Join Avenue any way to get more visitors? Answered firerobot25
Join Avenue Nursery? Answered mitsiguri
Join Avenue More than 10 shops? Open mordsithdee
When do the Gym leaders come to Join Avenue? Answered wishfulcry
Join Avenue Shops? Answered MikeayalTheOne