Question from Luigi_Fan2

What are the differences between pokemon black version 2 and pokemon white version 2?

I'm trying to decide on which game to get. I would like to know what the differences between each game are. Please don't give any story related spoilers. I mostly want to know which pokemon are specific to each version, but I would also like to know what the other differences are. I've also asked this in the pokemon white version 2 Q&A area. I don`t have the first version of either game.Thanks in advance.

Groudon_King answered:

To start out with the different Pokemon you get in White 2 or Black 2 can be seen here,
www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml

There is also a Key system used in this game that has a few rules to it. In White 2 you get the Easy Mode Key, Forest Key, and Iceberg Key. With Black 2 you get the Challenge Mode Key, Tower Key, and Iron Key. For the most part you get the keys as you go through the game but if you have a friend who has the other keys then you can get the ones from the other version, and/or get keys earlier than normal.

There are also a few Funfest missions that are different between versions as they have different items to obtain. They can be seen here,
www.serebii.net/black2white2/funfestmission.shtml

Now the person above did note Black City and White Forest. Well they are both in the White 2 and Black 2 versions. To have Black City and White Forest you need the Tower Key and Forest Key that I said before. With the keys you can change the location to one or the other at the start menu. The real prize and what is different in regards to the two places is that in Black 2 by beating the Black Tower you get a shiny Pokemon related to the Pokemon on the final trainer's team. The same is said for the White Tree Hollow, but the final trainer has different Pokemon so the shiny is related to that team.
0 0

Answers

piemanboss answered:

well pokemon black has Black city instead of white forest i believe its called.... u get black kyurem instead of white kyrem, regi steel instead of regi ice, i think a little of the story is different but could be wrong,um theres also a difference in pokeomon to catch like any other version of pokemon
0 0