Question from breed4ever

How do I increase both the Black and White Levels in the Entralink?

I'm not sure how to increase both the Black Level and the White Level in the Entralink by myself. I don't have any friends who also play the game, but I do have multiple DS systems and both Black 2 and White 2, and I need to get my Black and White Levels in the Entralink to 30 to change my Trainer Card color.

SmokeRulz answered:

The Black or White level goes up depending on what Entralink you're playing in. If you're hosting the Entralink, like just playing by yourself, your Black or White level will increase depending the color game you're playing. If you're playing in someone else's Entralink, by joining a Funfest Mission that they are hosting, then your Black or White level will go up depending on what game THEY have.

I have White 2, so my White level always goes up. If I played with someone else that had Black 2, and they were hosting, then my Black level would go up for completing missions.
0 0