Question from owentatoy101

Wifi Connection Error?

Hello there, I currently own a 3DS XL. I'm using WPA2-PSK (AES) security and am able to connect to 3ds apps like e-shop, etc. But when I use Pokemon Black 2, I can't connect to gts, random matchups. I'm still able to connect to main menu options like mystery gift and Game sync but it happens rarely. I hope you are able to help coz wanna test my poke's badly.

I had the same trouble, but I don't know how I fixed it. I think it has something to do with using a DS game on a 3DS.

I don't know...

I have same problem randomly. i have hues net. i only have 5mg inter net speed till 5 gb is used. then it goes down to 750kb internet speed, but from 2 am to 8 am is 5 mg internet speed unlimited use. when at 5 mg speed i can use wifi but when it slows down during the day when out of time i cannot access wifi do to, to slow of internet.i also have satelite internet, when bad weather internet connect is not the greatest either and keep getting disconected.