Question from OniIchimaru

How do you easily trade pokemon from black to black 2 without catching 500 patrats and trading one at a time?

Cause trading 500 or so pokemon takes up a ridiculous amount of time, part of the reason I stopped playing Black 2 after I beat it 4 months ago, hopefully pokemon X and Y will have a trade mechanic similiar to the one in the original black where you could trade 6 at a time from your HG, SS, P, or D game.

OniIchimaru provided additional details:

You can't trade pokemon from black using the transfer lab, if you could I would be playing this game. However I never got to the transfer lab in black 2 cause I was annoyed by the fact that you can only trade one pokemon at a time, that's why I quit playing it.

vhfan3584 asked for clarification:

Why do you have 500 Patrats? I could probly help if that little detail wasen't confusing me.

I don't have 500 patrats, I have about 500 pokemon on black that I want to trade to black 2 and to do that I would need to catch 500 useless pokemon. You can't just trade a pokemon to black 2, say I have a charizard on black that I want on black 2 I would need to catch a pokemon on 2 and then trade it for the said charizard.

firedude424 asked for clarification:

It doesn't quite make sense to me why you would like to transfer every Pokemon. Could you add more info explaining why and how that satisfies you? Also, the only answer I can think of is that's the only way. A great solution is to trade some non-important Pokemon already on Black 2 for the important ones you know you were trying to transfer. The IR feature trades like Union Room trades, but is faster because you can only select 1 and that's all until the trade is done.

Dawndragon answered:

I've found IR Trading (Accessed through the C-Gear) to be quite fast, and using that method you have the advantage of being able to get 'For-Trade' pokemon much easier.

The only requirement is that you have two DS systems.
0 0

Answers

zaya6 answered:

Go to the Poke Transfer lab.
0 1

ridleyslayer23 answered:

I hate to say it but catching 500 Patrats or anything else is your only option, there is no fast trading, you have to trade one at a time. I recommend listening to music or watch TV while you do it.
0 0

MrPokeNerd answered:

Easy way out, DITCH 'em
0 0

ChippyKyuremFan answered:

Sorry, but catching those patrats is the only way you'll get what you want, or, you could ditch 'em. If you get bored of trading the pokemon, watch TV, use the computor, or listen to some EPIC MUSIC while doing it. That's how I do it.
0 0