Question from PunkGTS

Where can I find Ralts?

i heard you could find it in white 2, but i'm unsure on how to get it. Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance!

Trade? npc trading? or player trade?
if its npc trade then what do i need to trade the person?

From: gemini333 2 years ago

Remember that dropped item you found in Nimbasa? Well you have to find the person it belongs to. I think it's around 10 (12? maybe) calls before they tell you to meet up at Nimbasa. After that, just call them through the Xtran for about 50 something times and then meet her at Nimbasa again.

She'll trade you an assortment of pokemon. One of them should be a ralts.

Pokemon dream radar. I have two.

as SimpleDilemma said it's available through the Dream radar game for the 3DS, but you can also get one through a trade in nimbasa city.

Ralts cannot be found in the wild, nor can you trade for it from an NPC; at least, not that I've found.

You'll have to trade it in from the original Black/White (as early as first Gym), or PokeTransfer from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver (after beating Elite Four), or you can bring it in from the Dream Radar.