Question from PunkGTS

Where can I find Ralts?

i heard you could find it in white 2, but i'm unsure on how to get it. Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance!

PunkGTS provided additional details:

Trade? npc trading? or player trade?
if its npc trade then what do i need to trade the person?

gemini333 answered:

Remember that dropped item you found in Nimbasa? Well you have to find the person it belongs to. I think it's around 10 (12? maybe) calls before they tell you to meet up at Nimbasa. After that, just call them through the Xtran for about 50 something times and then meet her at Nimbasa again.

She'll trade you an assortment of pokemon. One of them should be a ralts.
0 0

Answers

SimpleDilemma answered:

Pokemon dream radar. I have two.
2 0

thedicemaster answered:

as SimpleDilemma said it's available through the Dream radar game for the 3DS, but you can also get one through a trade in nimbasa city.
2 0

KeyBlade999 answered:

Ralts cannot be found in the wild, nor can you trade for it from an NPC; at least, not that I've found.

You'll have to trade it in from the original Black/White (as early as first Gym), or PokeTransfer from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver (after beating Elite Four), or you can bring it in from the Dream Radar.
0 0

Where can I find a sun stone? Answered kooiiodue
Where can I find a eevee? Answered robo000
Where can I find TM Ice Beam? Answered cheekeetsp
Where can I find keldeo? Answered 666barney
How do you find N's castle? Answered sethkera2012