Question from PokemonKing4

How do I solve the Regice and Registeel puzzle?

I already got Regirock but how do we get to the Regice and Registeel chamber? I've tried to do the way how to get Regirock but it will still be that way.so how do we change or go to Regice's and Registeel's chamber?

PokemonKing4 provided additional details:

I got Regice but when I see the Mystery Door in the Key System i only have Rock Peak Chamber and Iceberg Chamber. How come I don't get the key for Iron Chamber after capturing Regice.

Answers

Kitazaki_san answered:

First, save and return to the title screen of your game, select the Unova Link option instead of the Continue option, go to key system, key system settings, and mystery door and select the Iceberg Chamber option to unlock Regice in the chamber. If you want Regirock, you'll need a friend who has Black 2 and has also caught their Regirock.
1 0

josephyacomine answered:

If you want Registeel, you need to either have Black 2 and unlocked the iron key, then send it over Unova Link to White 2, or have friend who has already done that. Once you get the key, just activate it and you will unlock the Iron Chamber.
0 0