|The Action Replay Code for "Unlock Everything" Just Erases my Data and Unlocks Absolutely Nothing. What Can I||1|
|Forgotten Toy Items, lost forever?||1|
|I can't get a silver crown for Jimmy T?||2|
|NTSC Twisted for PAL Touched?||1|
- Total Answered Questions: 4
|Japanese version: playable?||0|
|Can you get the mona pizza souvenir in virtual console versions of the game?||0|
- Total Recent Questions: 2
|How do I beat the Famicon (Retro Action) specifically the "Turn up the volume" mini game?||1|
- Total Unresolved Questions: 1
Visit your Answers Home Page to ask or answer a question for another game.
GameFAQs Answers Expert
You have been recognized as either due to having written a complete FAQ for this game or for having demonstrated an expert level of understanding for this game by answering questions in GameFAQs Answers (or both). The following will now apply when you use GameFAQs Answers for this game:
- Your responses will be highlighted with a label describing your status ("Expert", "FAQ Author", or "Expert / FAQ Author" if you are both).
- You now have the ability to accept an Answer as the correct Answer for any Unresolved Question. You can either choose from an existing Answer or provide a new one if necessary. To do so, simply click the "Accept this Answer" button found below the proper Answer.