Question from KofFan3000

How do you get Waluigi?

There's been some rumors about Waluigi in this game, is it true

anbmiller answered:

Sorry but Waluigi isn't in this game
2 0

Answers

o2awesome answered:

No. Unless you Mega-Hack!(Hacking Bad, Very, Very, Bad!!!!!)
3 8

frozenforest145 answered:

Even if he is in the game, YOU CAN'T UNLOCK ANY CHARACTER BESIDES MARIO, LUIGI, AND WARIO!
2 8

smashbrosbar21 answered:

There are many rumors that I've heard but I've looked everywhere and checked on every website for a code or a process to go through. Sadly, I've found that gettting Waluigi in this game is just a rumor. You must be a master hacker but I wouldn't go through all that trouble just to make another character look like Waluigi. Hope this helps!
2 6

raymond4292 answered:

Sorry, you cannot unlock Waluigi.
4 2

BlankSpaceHere answered:

Sadly, you can't unlock Waluigi normally, but if you use mega-uber haxorz skills, then you can get a character to look like him.
1 3

megaponder answered:

GET A LIFE AND STOP aSKING YOU NEED ACTION REPLAY I DONT HAVE IT BUT I DO KNOW YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT.
0 6

BrendanFace000 answered:

Ohhhh... I heard those rumours too and actually believed them... Oh well. Have you noticed, though, that on the slot select screen there actually is a black, square hole in the wall off the castle? Above File C, I think. That is what led me to believe it was true. What is that there for? I should start a new thread...
0 2

Ds_Killer1 answered:

WALUIGI HAS NO PART IN ANY GAME, EXCEPT GAMES LIKE MARIO KART, MARIO TENNIS, ECT. HE HAS NO PART IN ANY ROLE-LEADING GAMES!!!!!! note: he has no background for a gamewhat-so-ever. just a random partner for wario.
2 0

ghuggi answered:

You can't have Waluigi in this game unfortunately. There are just rumours and about in the internet.
1 0

ChrisPerez001 answered:

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS!!!!!
0 2

1supersoniccat answered:

Unfortunately not......but that would be nice......I'm not yelling at you because I see where you are coming from because in most games if there's Wario..there
is Waluigi next to him.
1 0

LBPfan20 answered:

Sorry but sadly Waluigi is not in the game. All of those videos youtube are all just a bunch of crap they aren't real. I was always looking for him because he is my second favourite character but, he is not in the game.

0 0 I MAH FIRIN MAH LAZOR!
_____
/ / ------____---------______-------__
/___/ ____-------_____------_____-----
0 1

bobyon21 answered:

This is my story so don't get counfused. You now the purple rabit in super mario 64 beta game the purple rabit eats all the other rabits and it became very fat and big and it becaem the rabit king.and thats why you should blame the nerd who thinked waluigi is in the game you now 150 star secret purple switch almost real but fat rabit is way to farhave you actelly tride the whole progress its so big when you said you did it no one will belive you dose that make sense?
0 0

HappySmile72 answered:

There is no way to get Waluigi in this game.
1 0

Waluigi? Answered zasraco
How to we unlock waluigi? Answered Shadow9858
Who created Waluigi rumors? Answered yossynes
I've heard Waluigi is in the game but is very hard to get, is it true or false? Answered nintendobeast83
1 up disappearing? Answered lucas123