Question from kimmie55555

Where is the empty room?

Ok I just caught all the bunnies that sparkle and where is the room that I can use the key and I only have 49 stars?

From: cpleshek 5 years ago

In the character changing room next to the Wario door, it is lined with silver and has no letter on it. Inside is just another crummy star. But, if you go in it after you take the star, Boos will start laughing their creepy, ugly laughter, and the character you are will freak out.

Where Mario Luigi and Wario is that room with no letter on it

Go into the room where you switch characters right before the Rec-Room and go into the room to the right of Wario's door with no letter

Enter the 1-star room in the top-right corner of the castle lobby and go to the white door without a letter on it.

Next to the character change rooms!!

by Wario's door

In the "character selection" room, it is next to wario's door with no name by it.