Question from mario_preyas123

How do you get to the 3rd Floor in Big Boo's Haunt?

I don't know how to get to the 3rd Floor in Big Boo's
haunt!!!

thegamemaster8 answered:

To get to the attic, head to the far room to right. The one where to Bookends (Books with teeth) pop off the same shelf. If you look up from that shelf, you'll notice a ledge. Either do a backflip spin combo with Luigi or wall jump with Mario to reach that ledge. You can also use the Item Block nearby as Mario to get a Power Flower that Transforms Mario into Balloon Mario and float up to the ledge. You'll need that same Power Flower to turn Lugii Invisible so he can access a secret room behind the Boo Poster in the Attic. Then run around the Big Mr. I there to get one Power Star. Luigi's Portrait lead to a hidden stage where Lugi's Key is held. Just follow Big Boo's laughter if you get lost. Head out the Attic door to reach the Balcony and beat the Boo there to get another Star. I suggest using Luigi for this Star since he can backflip to it whereas Mario would have to crawl across the roof to get to it.
2 0

Answers

cpleshek answered:

Wall jump the wall as Mario in the door on the far right side of the second floor on the little platform, use the floating Mario Power Flower in the box, or backflip up as Luigi, so far as I know, there is no possible way to get up as Wario without Moonjump. At the top is Luigi's hidden painting where you have to defeat King Boo and unlock him. Also there is a door that leads outside where the star: Big Boo's Balcony is. There also is a Blue coin switch, and a secret place where you have to be Luigi and become invisible and go through the poster with a Boo on it, where the star: Eye To Eye In The Secret Room is. Hope that helps!
1 0

How do I get to third floor in Big Boo's Haunt? Answered seahorse2
Where is big boos haunt? Answered gaminglittleh
Where is the Big Boos haunt course? Answered jacoblego
How doi get to the lobby of big boos haunt? Answered garrettellison
Can Yoshi enter Big Boo's Haunt? Answered OblivionEssence