Question from jacoblego

Where is the Big Boos haunt course?

The title says it all. I have no clue to get to it.

From: pashalis 5 years ago

You need 15 stars before you can go to Big Boo's Haunt.Then use any character,except Yoshi because he can't kill the Boos.Use either left or right door by the stairs of the main room of first floor (the doors without a star) and you wiil see a Big Boo.Chase him and open the door to fiind the backyard of the castle.In the left grass area on the upper point you will see a Big Boo.Ground pound him (using B button then R button) and a cage will appear!Jump to the cage and you will be in Big Boo's Haunt!Good luck!

Go to the boos with any character except yoshi. Punch one certain boo, and a trash can thingy will come out. Jump on it, and you will be transported to big boo haunt.

Get 15 stars & then go into the door by the Cool Cool Mountain stage and you'll see a big Boo follow the Big Boo to go to the Backyard don't do this with Yoshi find that Big Boo outside & kill it & then enter the cage to unlock Big Boo's Haunt.

It's a merry-go-round BTW

First of all, you must have 15 stars. Go to the backyard of the castle by going through one of the brown doors on the main floor of the castle and following the Boo through the door. Go to the left side of the courtyard and find the Big Boo. Ground pound the Boo to reveal the "entrance" to Big Boo's Haunt. Hope this helps!

In the castle as one of the plumbers,enter one of the doors next to the staircase without stars on them then follow the Boo down the hallway and you will be in the courtyard. Go left and you will see a Boo that looks sort of bigger. Punch it and a cage will fall out instead of a coin jump into it and you will be transported to Big Boo's Haunt.

Whats with all the thumbs downs?

As far as I can remember, I got into the Big Boo's Haunt course by going through one of the wooden doors in the Lobby (the first room in the Castle) and then I followed the big Boo that fled down the hallway. After going out into the backyard area, I looked for the biggest Boo. After finding it, I punched it and a cage fell out of it (xD) then I walked into the cage, and I was in Big Boo's Haunt.
Acording to others, you need fifteen Stars, so go and get them first. Also, it is impossible to go in with Yoshi, because Yoshi cannot hurt Boo's in any way.

I hope I helped, and I hope I don't get a thumbs down off you. xD

I had the sam problem to but my super-smart brother told me .Since the question is still open, i will help :) you go through one of the 2 brown doors that DO NOT have a star with a number on them. when you walk in the castle they will be visible. go throu any one of them it dosn't matter. so when you go in you should she a big boo and follow it to the door at the end of a long hall. As much as i tried, you can't catch it. So anyway, go through the door and you will be in a courtyard with heaps of boo's. look around for a really big one and punch it ( you have to be either mario, luigi or wario) and a cage will fall out of it and jump in the cage. You are now in big boo's haunt. this is where you rescue Luigi. Good luck!!!!