How do I beat Cheif Chilly to get the key for Wario?

1. Please help me?

User Info: lisa1105

lisa1105 - 7 years ago

1. Being on a slippery platform, the boss is more diffcult then you would think. Don't go in the water, you'll get freezed (3 damege). Punch him, or for a more risky move (but more effective) jump kick him. If he hits you, then the same throw-you-back routine will happen. Moving on to when you knock him out, he'll start jumping like a maniac (like you) except this time he will break the platform into a smaller circle. I would jump kick him now, and punch him out of the ring. Once you have him break the platform AGAIN, a good idea would be to not jump kick him now. Keep punching him until he gets knocked off. Finally, he should be defeated, and you should have Wario's key. I hope this helps!

User Info: Botcrazy

Botcrazy - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You'll have to fight him in very slippery battlefield. Don't touch the water outside this stage, or you'll be burned and take 3 damage. When you get the chance, jump and kick him until he falls. Then run to the centre, so Chief Chilly will bounce around the battlefield and some of it will fall into water. Continue to kick him another time, then bully will destroy some of stage again. Now be extremely careful, because the arena will shake for a little bit. Fight boss one more time, and when he's about to fall, kick him quickly before he jumps to the centre, and Chief Chilly is defeated. You'll get the Wario key!

User Info: romeo777

romeo777 (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 1
  2. Fight Him like a normal Bully, but Kick him instead of punching him and each time you get him off the edge, he will break of part of the edge of the ring. Keep kicking him off and he will give you the key. Hope you do well!

User Info: Rochow_Master

Rochow_Master - 7 years ago 1 1