How do I solve the princess secret slide in under 21 seconds?

1. Is there some secret way to solve this. What do you do to gain speed in the beginning? And how do you make your character lunge forward, if he can, I don't remember well.

User Info: kietieh

kietieh - 7 years ago

1. Long Jump on to the slide. Once you're on, hold either Y or UP on the D-pad to go faster. On sharp turns, stop holding Y or UP, complete the turn, then resume holding Y/UP.

User Info: untuxable

untuxable (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I have used a shortcut. I've jumped left (don't forget to ground-pound as you land to prevent damage) when I could see the end of this slide.

User Info: romeo777

romeo777 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You can try the slide tackle ( A+B while in the air), or slide kick ( Dash with Y+ crouch R+B). These forms of sliding are faster than normal sliding, but have worse control. Press UP or Y on the straights for more speed and only let go of the buuton for the last turns so you don't hit the wall. Then press UP or Y again and bomb to the finish.

User Info: zelyem

zelyem - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. What i did was i pressed y the whole time & i pressed up also that increases the speed & i made it with 20'59 seconds and beat it so yea i hope that helps

User Info: mousey94

mousey94 - 7 years ago 0 0