Question from HotrodHansen

Cannon w/o 150 stars?

Can you get in the cannon to the roof without 150 stars? I heard about a way using a tree, and I could not do it. Is it even possible? If you can, does every character work? Thanks!

Joseph1a1a answered:

The way I go to the cannon is by doing the tree glitch it only works if you have the moat if you don't have the moat then the glitch won't work because the cannon will be out of reach for your character to get in it
2 0

Answers

smashbrosbar21 answered:

The cannon definitely will not open without getting all 150 stars. However, there is a way to get up there by doing a triple jump in a certain spot around the castle to grab on one of the ledges of the castle, but I think you must slide down one of the hills and your timing must be PERFECT. Try experimenting with each character and triple jumping while sliding off a hill to build momentum. You may find yourself on top of the castle! Hope this helps!
2 6

zackbandicoot answered:

The only way to get to the cannon without 150 stars is to "jump grab" or something like that (A then quickly B) on a tree near a cannon. If you grab at the base of the tree you can climb down and swim into the cannon. NOTE: this glitch will only work if the moat is still raised! Otherwise you must get 150 stars.
1 5

raymond4292 answered:

I don't think the cannon will open without 150 stars and the tricks don't work. Trust me, the tricks WILL NOT WORK!
1 8

Shadow9858 answered:

Tree will dominant and tirkey will fall
0 10

mrbananaman9 answered:

Look for the Castle Top FAQ in the website. There's a glitch with Luigi to get up there with way less than 150 stars.
2 2

1supersoniccat answered:

Well... one way is getting 150 stars (wow) but,you can get up there by using
Luigi and scuttling(jumping kicking in the air).

Sorry I guess that didn't help much.
(congrats if you do because I hadn't been up there before) :)
3 3

ghuggi answered:

I've tried doing it with Luigi. Go to the corner of the castle where the waterfall is and stand on the cliff sort of thing(you can reach there by his backflip). Try to the flutter jump up the hill and you might reach. It's really hard to do so!
3 3

haligraphic93 answered:

Go to the tree next to the cannon run and dive try to get half your body in the groundslide down and swim to the cannon and walla theres 1 yoshi 3 1 ups an a fly cap up there enjoy
1 4

yoshi_is_da_bom answered:

One way is the tree thing, you go to the sign next to th cannon and hold down the y button, next you run and dive if you get it right half your body should be underground then just slide down and youll land in a huge ocean but idk if you can get o the cannon that way but its fun to do.
0 0

zeldamario24 answered:

I think that you are talking about the out of bounds glitch. Even if you complete this glitch, you still need an Action Replay to get in the cannon. Yes you do need all 150 stars to get to the cannon.
0 0

TheMarioFanboy answered:

I can confirm that the tree glitch is true, it just takes dozens of times. Timing is everything when you dive towards the tree, and make sure you're heading straight towards it too.
0 0

daytonk64 answered:

I agree with the tree glitch, but I only know a glitch that includes an action replay.
0 0

Joseph1a1a answered:

If the tree glitch is not working for you either you are not doing it correct or it's because you don't have the moat
0 0

Joseph1a1a answered:

LOL I have 10 stars and went to the roof
0 0