Question from Ruffledude

WHat is a pitfall seed for?

I keep on digging up pitfall seeds, and i have no idea what to do with them. NOok wont buy it, and i cant donate it. So what are they for?

KingdomHeartAce answered:

Pitfall seeds are mostly used when there are others in your town. You bury your pitfall seeds and others would fall into a hole where the seed was buried. In conclusion, it's used for pranking purposes.
2 0

Answers

mhenker86 answered:

You can either plant them or recycle them. I usually just recycle them cause they are annoying. Wherever you plant them, whoever steps on it, will fall in a hole. I always fall in them...
0 0

Vincent_Streak answered:

They're just to annoy you. Or, you can watch the computers struggle by using the shovel to trap them and then making the only exit over a pitfall seed.
0 0

pancake4u answered:

They're to annoy people visiting your town. Or watch the other people in your town fall in them.
0 0