Question from dalario96

How do you grow a money tree?

I would also like to know how many times a money tree gives you money.

Pokemaid answered:

To grow a money tree you need to bury 30,000 bells, a little sprout will appear and it will grow like a normal tree, once it is fully grown there will be three bags of 30,000 bells on the tree ( while the tree is growing make sure you don't step on it or you will kill it). The Money tree will only grow money once then it will just be like a normal tree.
note: sometimes when you bury the 30,000 bells it won't sprout, if this happens dig up the 30,000 bells and bury it somewhere else. Another note is that you the bells off a money tree can't grow into a money tree for some reason.

Hope I've helped.
1 0

Answers

Pokemaid answered:

I forgot to add you can only do this witha golden shovel,
to get a golden shovel you need to use a shovel to bury another shovel and leave it for 24 hours, dig it back up and it will be a golden shovel.
1 0