What is the use for cans,boots,and tires you pull out of the ocean?

1. I dont know what they are used for and im really confused about the tires..

I heard somewhere that if you get 4 tires then knock down a spaceship, he gives u a car.... is that true?

User Info: MJ_Michael

MJ_Michael - 6 years ago

1. You could use the traash to get a fly. What you need to do is put it on the groung for a day and Alakazam! You'll find the annoying vermin known as flies doing what they do best, flyin' around trash. Hoped I helped!

P.S. Please pick my answer! :)

User Info: Awesomeggs

Awesomeggs - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I dont belive that is true that when you shoot down gulliver, that he gives you a car, as I have done it many times and it have never happened to me.
    I just believe that the cans, tyres and boots are just everyday pollution that you would find in the real world!

User Info: queenmeg8

queenmeg8 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. The boots,cans and tires are just junk, you don't get anything for them even if you try to sell them.
    You can either put them in the recycling bin or when you have items that you want to sell to nook just add them to the list.

User Info: rikku32

rikku32 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. There is no use for the trash. My best advice is to put it in the recycle been. You can try to sell it to Tom Nook, but he won't give you any money for it.

User Info: pokemaster360

pokemaster360 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. It's just Junk!

User Info: FireCharizard

FireCharizard - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Nothing, they're just trash. To dispose of it, just throw it in the garbage at the Town Hall.

User Info: poweradefan100

poweradefan100 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. I have an idea i her dis b4 im not shure if it works well do u know wen u dont save da game dat stupid thing comes up and talks 4 ever well if you put stuf down on the ground wher he comes up i herd it blocks him and he wont nag u i never tryed it out but im not shure if it works so maby you can put da trash wer he comes up so he wont nag u.

User Info: jassie588

jassie588 - 5 years ago 0 0