What happens if u time travel backwards?

1. I'm wondering because i haven't played for two weeks and I'm trying to undo the damage.

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7 - 7 years ago

1. To travel backward you have to go on the game hit continue then when it shows the people in your house click on the phone.Then hit adjust clock.You turn it back how long you need it.You can get your mail from that day and live it like it was (only this time you are playing on that day).To get back to the normal time follow what I told you first but only adjust the time forward.Hope that helped<:)

User Info: fireice387

fireice387 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Adding to what fireice said, if the weeds in your town/moved out animals/etc. is what you want to get rid of, they will stay there, even after you are back before that stuff happened.

User Info: Justeazy

Justeazy - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. There will generally be little effect, basically, only traveling forward has an affect.

User Info: kratos_708

kratos_708 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you move back, make sure you move forward when your down doing whatever needs undoing. Nothing happens. I used it 'cause I accidentally deleted my game, so I TTed backwards and travel forwards after getting the house renovation, I got a mansion an less than 6 hours!

User Info: ninanins

ninanins - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Nothing happens... If you move back then nothing cant move forward

User Info: awesomeDS

awesomeDS - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Well, any items sold on that day that you TT backward or forward to will always be the same. EX: if I play on Dec 9th and shop at nooks, then 2 weeks later I TT back to Dec 9th, the Items will be EXACTLY the same as when I normally did it.

User Info: zeroexev29

zeroexev29 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Nothing really happens.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I've been time-traveling forward,and now there's over 100 weeds in my own.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. To go backwards do this:
    When you start, pick the phone instead of your character.
    Pick time settings and change it to what you want.
    Something you should is that weeds do not go away though. Most of your town stays the same.

User Info: awesomespy

awesomespy - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. If you go back enough you could lose all the money in your bank account and a few weeds and you may buy forged painting from red, but that is pretty much all.

User Info: awsomogreat4000

awsomogreat4000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. If you go back enough you could lose all the money in your bank account and a few weeds and you may buy forged painting from red, but that is pretty much all. Though if you take the game card out not even nearly half as much damage will be done than if you leave it in.

User Info: awsomogreat4000

awsomogreat4000 - 7 years ago 0 0