Question from Snuckie7

What happens if u time travel backwards?

I'm wondering because i haven't played for two weeks and I'm trying to undo the damage.

fireice387 answered:

To travel backward you have to go on the game hit continue then when it shows the people in your house click on the phone.Then hit adjust clock.You turn it back how long you need it.You can get your mail from that day and live it like it was (only this time you are playing on that day).To get back to the normal time follow what I told you first but only adjust the time forward.Hope that helped<:)
2 0

Answers

Justeazy answered:

Adding to what fireice said, if the weeds in your town/moved out animals/etc. is what you want to get rid of, they will stay there, even after you are back before that stuff happened.
1 0

kratos_708 answered:

There will generally be little effect, basically, only traveling forward has an affect.
0 0

ninanins answered:

If you move back, make sure you move forward when your down doing whatever needs undoing. Nothing happens. I used it 'cause I accidentally deleted my game, so I TTed backwards and travel forwards after getting the house renovation, I got a mansion an less than 6 hours!
0 0

awesomeDS answered:

Nothing happens... If you move back then nothing cant move forward
0 1

zeroexev29 answered:

Well, any items sold on that day that you TT backward or forward to will always be the same. EX: if I play on Dec 9th and shop at nooks, then 2 weeks later I TT back to Dec 9th, the Items will be EXACTLY the same as when I normally did it.
0 0

Hotguy845 answered:

Nothing really happens.
0 0

Hotguy845 answered:

I've been time-traveling forward,and now there's over 100 weeds in my own.
0 1

awesomespy answered:

To go backwards do this:
When you start, pick the phone instead of your character.
Pick time settings and change it to what you want.
Something you should is that weeds do not go away though. Most of your town stays the same.
0 0

awsomogreat4000 answered:

If you go back enough you could lose all the money in your bank account and a few weeds and you may buy forged painting from red, but that is pretty much all.
0 0

awsomogreat4000 answered:

If you go back enough you could lose all the money in your bank account and a few weeds and you may buy forged painting from red, but that is pretty much all. Though if you take the game card out not even nearly half as much damage will be done than if you leave it in.
0 0