Question from Piplup_Tan_888

How to catch a bee?

I tried what people said,but I CAN'T CATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: stitches34 6 years ago

Well Bees are hard to catch so it takes practice. What i suggjest is that everyday you should shake the trees in your town and when you shake a tree and bees fall out you should run just a litle bit to get away from the bees and then quiqly turn around and press Y or in my case use the stylus and tap that little arrow at the top corner of the bottom screen. As soon as you press Y or the arrow grab you net (make sure you have your net on you first before you go and try to catch a Bee). The Bees will Bee flyin in a circle around you but they cant sting you. When you think that your ready just press Y or the little arrow and press A or tap the screen as fast as you can or else they will sting you.And if they do sting you dont feel bad Because it is very hard to catch a Bee it takes practice.And i think you can only get three beehives in one day so be aware when you are shakin the trees and be ready

What are the methods that you have tried because I know a few but if you've already tried them then you'll just have to keep using those methods.

Sorry if this doesnt help but usually you just shake a tree and s quick as you can get a net out and catch a bee

If you want to catch a bee its kinda hard takes practice.Heres the description of the bee,"Size: 38mm, Season: All Year." Like the dude above me said shake the tree and get the net out as fast as you can or else they sting you and some villagers will make fun of you..TRUST ME IT HAPPENS...or a easier method get a friend to come over have him shake all the trees and you just get ready with a net out its easier i think.

get some flowers
there WOULD be bugs in it

Bees dont apear in flowers genius

Shake tree, run a bit, equip net(you're somehow "invincible" in the process), exit inventory and prepare to rapid press A. I think you get 3 beehives daily or something like that so don't worry if you mess up.

an easy way to do it is try and make a big -U- turn since the bees follow ur every move then take ur net and hope u catch one

I dont know if this is even real but you can use a golden net. Im not even sure you can catch one. Because its a bee hive so you will catch more than one.

Weeeeellllllllllllll....bees apper hovering over flowers, in the spring and summer. As far as I know the bees from trees are not catchable.

You can listen to the bickering of these guys or belive mineand wait until it warms up

The thing is, bees are faster then butterflys, but, they chase you around until you get stung. So the thing to do is: When the hive falls out of the tree, instead of running, get your net out imediataly, and use the stylus to press exit. You have to touch yourself repeatedly, very fast, until you swing, and catch a bee. if that doesn't work, you get stung. its the only way to catch one. Unless its a honeey bee, They are flying around flowers, and you just catch them like any other bug.

Shake a tree with a beehive in it. Run in a small circle (turning 270 degrees) then take your net out. The bees should be right in front of you. Swing your net, and you might catch them. This is not guaranteed to work, but it's likely to work.

The swarm of bees have to be in front of you when you take your net out, otherwise, this method will not work.