How to catch the Shark and Seabass?

1. How to catch shark and seabass

User Info: Benwolf9858

Benwolf9858 - 7 years ago
    The Sea bass is easier to catch than the shark. To catch the sea bass you have to pull fast when the fish bites. When using the stylus touch the bass (when it's biting) and hold it down. I don't fish the buttons on the D.S. Catching the shark is ALMOST impossible, but I've known people to have caught one. I don't know how... sorry

User Info: raymond4292

raymond4292 - 7 years ago

1. Sea Bass are very common, just go fishing at the beach a lot.

For sharks, go fishing at the beach, and look around for a fish shadow with a dorsal fin.

Catching sharks are not easy, so good luck.

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. dude the sea bass is common in the ocean all year (I've been able to catch them pretty easily), comma, however the shark is pretty rare to see, even in it's seasons, summer and fall. It has a dorsal fin sticking up above the water and I caught it out of pure luck. you (on both fish) have to have INSANE reflexes to catch them. the shark more than the sea bass. as soon as the bobber goes down you have to pull like all get out!!!!!!!!!! that, in normal speak, means very very very very very hard.

User Info: End_Game_410

End_Game_410 - 7 years ago 0 0