How can I transfer stuff between characters?

1. So far the only way I have been able to is by putting the stuff in the recycling, but I want to know if there's a safer way to transfer things in bulk...

When I use my dresser, it seems we can't share that way, and when I pick up furniture in my house on another character, it just goes into the owner's inventory..

I know there's mailing, but that would take forever, and I'd just rather use recycling than mail.

Thanks.

User Info: pikangie

pikangie - 7 years ago
    Will leaving it outside my house be safe? Will items expire outside of my house? Or is it like the Gamecube Animal Crossing(where villagers can't put it in the lost and found)?

User Info: pikangie

pikangie - 7 years ago

1. The most common way to quickly transfer items between characters would be to drop them outside your house & have your other character pick it up.

Your neighbors will not touch the items lying on the ground, assuming that you don't drop (or bury) them next to a sign post in your town. Items that are near a sign post MAY get sent to Booker's Lost & Found if a new neighbor moves into that area. You don't have to worry about Gracie, Katrina or Redd moving stuff to Lost & Found UNLESS you live next to City Hall.

Using the recycling bin could be used, but it's NOT SUGGESTED as it gets cleared out at 6:00 AM SHARP every Monday & Thursday. Anything in the recycling bin is pretty much fair game for ANYBODY (neighbors & visiting friends), but your neighbors usually don't fish stuff out of the recycling bin... just drop stuff off.

Hope this helps!

User Info: TStodden

TStodden - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Drop it on the floor outside your house.

User Info: baris10

baris10 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. As long as it isn't in a location where a new house (or visitor such as Redd with a tent, etc.) can appear, it will be safe. However, dropping too much outside will result in a negative town rating.

User Info: Justeazy

Justeazy - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I normally drop it inside my house, (just think of how all people on your house can move or remove furniture)
    but outside works too. putting it in a dresser doesn't work as you said and recycling is unsafe.

User Info: f1reis0blivious

f1reis0blivious - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Ehh ....
    Better yet ...
    I use the lost and found ....
    Not like you want to ....

User Info: Katelin15

Katelin15 - 6 years ago 0 0