Question from noahrainsmom

Level 6-4 How do I get past this???????

Hi, I need help getting out of level 6-4. I take it to the end and hit the little red power thingy then get on the 2 red blocks, but can NOT get up to the top. How do I get out? I've been helping my 8 year old son with this for 4 days and we've both had it and need help desperately! PLEASE SOMEONE? Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much!

9prettywomen answered:

Mario can do a thing called the wall kick. this is where you slide down a wall and hold the arrow key that corresponds to the direction of the wall. for example, if the wall is to your left, hold the left arrow key while sliding down the wall. try doing this and then jumping. i hope this helps.
3 0

Answers

RAPdawg530 answered:

Jump on the red blocks then wall jump(same thing as a wall kick)to the top.Then there is another one of those fire-things.Run and wall jump then jump to the left to get the second star coin and then continue right but still be careful.Then not only will you get the flag but you will also see a red pipe.go in the red pipe.You will fall down but then press the up button.Then you will see a moving platform.Jump on the moving platform.Then you will see another moving platform.Jump again on the moving platform.Then jump on the ledge and go down to the second lowest ledge you see.If you want to get the third star coin,Go down two ledges then jummp on the higher ledge and continue up.Then you will see a ledge with a green pipe.Go through it.Then go all the way till the end then go to the other end and go through the yellow pipe.Then go up the green pipe.Then just jump on the flag,and you are finished.Hope this helps:).
0 0

How do I get past (level 6p1)? Answered Mrsfoz
How do I get past the ghost house in level 7? Answered greeneyes61
How do I get past 6-1? Answered connorkristie
How do I get past 6c? Answered rummycub
How do I get past 6-3? Answered horsinaround