Question from goppers

Where can I find the three Star Coins on World 7-A?

This is the underground level with the pipes. I see the last one, but
I can't get any of them.

farmery87 answered:

Start off by going through the 1st pipe at the beginning to enter the main pipe section of the level where you have to work your way upwards.

Coin 1: Starting off at the bottom of the level, discover 3 hidden coin blocks that connect on the right side of the red platform. Now you can enter the pipe leading right into a small room with coin in.

Coin 2: Go up the pipe above the red platform. Now go right until you see a vertical pipe to the right of a blue platform. enter this pipe to launch yourself upwards. As you fall back down you see another vertical pipe that you need to enter by jumping off the sides of the walls. This leads to a blue room with the 2nd coin.

3rd coin: You need to be tiny mario for this one. this is the coin at the very top of the level. There is a tiny pipe that only tiny mario can enter. This pipe is sandwiched between two other pipes just underneath the room with this coin in.

Hope this helps.
1 0