Question from PetShop31

(Won't give me a friend code?)

My friend Gage has Mario Kart DS and I gave him my Internet conection and he has the location of a friend on,has a user name and he still doesnt have a friend code... I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE???

Answers

DragonoidDelta answered:

The Friend Code is in the Friend Menu, by Confirming the Friend Code Section!
Good Game
DragonoidDelta
1 2

PetShop31 answered:

What,I dont understand you.He has looked over everything 50 times and wont give him his code.I gave him some infomation today...maybe it will help Gage out. ^_^ Thanks
0 1

XTApocalypse answered:

If I remember correctly, you have to try to play online at least once before the game will assign you a friend code. Try to connect online using his game and system and it should give you a code - if you've already done so and have a friend code, go to Nintendo WFC > Friend Code > Confirm Friend Code from the main menu.
1 0

Anyone want to be my friend?? Answered ChrisPerez001
Who wants to be my friend? Answered victorcollazo
Do you want to be my friend on this game? Answered pokemon8
What is the best strategy for staying 1st place in Mirror Mode? Unanswered MegaSuperab2
What is a power slide turbo boost? Answered yehudis123